An event every day that begins at 12:00am, repeating until 6th June 2020
Green Dragon’s exciting and hugely popular fun day experience is a truly unforgettable experience, where we teach you everything you need to know, before you take to the skies on your own exhilirating solo flight!
Invite your family and friends to come along to watch you, providing support and enjoying your experience with you.
You can book a fun day experience or voucher for a present 7 days a week (subject to weather).
– Fly solo – at a height you’re comfortable with (usually up to 20ft, although can be higher)
– Great introduction to the sport – experience the buzz or hang gliding or paragliding before committing to longer courses
– Group bookings / corporate days welcome – learn, laugh and fly with your friends and/or colleagues
– Qualifies as Day 1 of Elementary Pilot Course
– Modern, fully tested Paragliding and hang gliding equipment
– Expert instruction – learn everything you need to know before you take to the skies
– For ages 14 and over – under 18’s will need parental consent
For ages 14+ (under 18’s must have parental consent).
Call 9pm the night before your booked day to check weather conditions and start time – be prepared to be at Green Dragons at 7am.
All course credit will remain for 12 months from purchase/the duration of course completion.
If any days are cancelled due to bad weather you can book another date and will not lose any credit.
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. The flight/course must be booked within this time period. No refund or extension will be given for expired vouchers. This cannot be negotiated.
Green Dragons are open 7 days a week, all year round. And yes we do fly in the winter! Some of our best training days are held during the winter.