InTandridge Terms & Conditions
1. The purpose of InTandridge is to enable a visitor to obtain information about events, services and news relating to Tandridge. The following terms and conditions relating to the use of the site are intended to reflect this on a common sense basis. All visitors to this site agree to be bound by these conditions and by any subsequent variation or amendment to them.
2. Save for content submitted by advertisers or made available for access via other sites, the copyright in all written material, design, text and graphics made available upon or portrayed by this site is owned by InTandridge. Nothing contained within these conditions or elsewhere upon this site confers or may be taken to confer any licence upon a visitor in respect of these intellectual property rights. In the event that a visitor is proved to have infringed any of these intellectual property rights, InTandridge will seek to recover all loss and damage arising therefrom together with all costs associated with such recovery.
3. InTandridge does not seek to control or influence the use by visitors to this site of any material appearing. In particular any subsequent contact that a visitor makes with an advertiser/ business upon this site, and any subsequent trading or other activity or interaction following from this, is the sole choice and responsibility of the visitor. Subject to the above, visitors to this site must refrain from any infringement of advertisers’ copyright or of any related intellectual property rights and from any misuse of whatsoever nature of material submitted to those sites by advertisers and other contributors. In the event that InTandridge suffers any loss and damage consequent upon a failure by a visitor to observe these provisions, it will seek to recover such loss and damage in full.
4. Neither InTandridge nor any company or individual associated with it shall be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any visitor to this site, whether arising from access to the site contents, use of any of the material contained upon this site, temporary or permanent unavailability of the whole or any part of this site, or otherwise. In particular it is the exclusive responsibility of visitors to this site to satisfy themselves in every respect as to advertisers/ businesses upon those sites and the quality and nature of any goods or services provided by such advertisers/ businesses.
5. InTandridge reserve the right at all times to make any change to the contents of this site and to these terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of all visitors to this site to ensure that they are fully aware of the most up to date version of the site contents and of these terms before entering into any commitment in reliance in whole or in part upon the site contents or these terms.
6. No material may be submitted via this site to InTandridge or its advertisers/ businesses on the site or registered users, whether via the comment section or otherwise, which is in any way in breach of any legislation or the legal rights of any third party, knowingly inaccurate, threatening or offensive, or calculated or likely to interfere with the proper functioning of this site. Any breach of this provision will render the party in breach liable to indemnify InTandridge against any damages, claims, costs or other liabilities that it may suffer or incur as a result (whether directly or indirectly) of such breach.
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Any dispute arising hereunder shall fall exclusively within the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Terms of Submitting Comments or Reviews
1. Comments/reviews on our web site is fully moderated. Every Review submitted will be checked by us for compliance with our Content Standards before it is published. We will try to publish as many posts/reviews as we can but we cannot guarantee that all will be published. We also cannot guarantee how quickly they will be posted.
Although the comments/ reviews are fully moderated, we are under no obligation to you or any other person to oversee, monitor or moderate the comments/ reviews or any other service we provide on our web site and we may stop moderating the comments/ reviews at any time. We reserve the right to not publish any which we deem to be potentially defamatory of any person or which we deem unlawful or in violation of our Content Standards or any third party rights.
3. These Content Standards apply to your comments/reviews. The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. We will determine, at our sole discretion, whether a comment/review breaches our Content Standards. We reserve the right not to publish, to amend content or remove comments/reviews at any time from our web site without notice. Publication of comments/reviews does not mean that we agree with or endorse any opinion or advice expressed.
4. Your comment/review must:
1) Be accurate (where it states facts), truthful and be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
2) Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
3) Be relevant, constructive and helpful to other users of the site and be from your own genuine personal experiences.
Feel free to explain any negative experiences, but your comment/review will not be posted if we deem it to be in breach of these conditions.
You agree that your Review will not:
1) Be defamatory of any person; obscene; offensive; hateful or inflammatory.
2) Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
3) Disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual.
4) Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
5) Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence or be in contempt of court.
6) Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person. Your Review should be of the business not the individuals involved.
7) Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
8) Advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act.
9) Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
You understand and acknowledge that information posted or transmitted by comments/reviews is the sole responsibility of the person from which such material originated.
5. InTandridge shall not in any way be held responsible or liable for reliance by users on any information that is obtained from a comment/ review. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the content, information or usefulness for any particular purpose.
You shall remain solely liable for the content of any comment/ review you submit. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless InTandridge, and its parent, affiliates, directors, officers and employees from and against any claim, liability, cost, damage other expenses or loss we may incur (including, without limitation, legal fees) as a result of any material you post in a comment/review or any violation by you of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
6. By submitting a Review, you agree to grant InTandridge a non-exclusive licence to use that Review and the unrestricted right to freely use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and/or distribute the material contained in your Review for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, as we see fit, without acknowledgement or compensation to you. This licence will be free of charge, perpetual and capable of sub-licence. InTandridge may exercise all copyright and publicity rights in the material contained in your Review in all jurisdictions, to their full extent and for the full period for which any such rights exist in that material.
7. If you wish to complain about any comment/ review, please contact us at [email protected] . We will then re-examine the comment/ review and decide whether it complies with our Content Standards. We will deal with any comment/ review which, in our opinion, violates our Content Standards and will remove any offending content and take such action as we deem appropriate. We will inform you of the outcome of our review within a reasonable time of receiving your complaint.
8. We may revise these terms and conditions at any time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law.