Charity T20 Cricket Match
We are delighted to announce that our Annual T20 Cricket Event is on Wednesday 10th July 2019.
Our chosen charity this year is SASH (Surrey And Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust).
Our donation will go towards SASH’s (soon to be launched) fundraising appeal to help create a fantastic new neonatal intensive care / special care unit at East Surrey Hospital for the 500 families every year whose babies arrive very very prematurely (as young as 27 weeks, rather than the expected 40 weeks) or require special care when they are born.
The event will run from 3.30pm and we will have a licensed bar and BBQ, run by the Woldingham Village Club. We will also have a fantastic raffle with some brilliant prizes, supplied by generous local businesses!
- 3.30pm ALL STAR CRICKET ~ Children’s fun cricket session. Children (not signed up to Woldingham Village Cricket Club’s All Star Cricket program) are welcome to join in if accompanied by their parent/guardian.
- 4.45pm CHILDREN/PARENT/COMMUNITY GAME ~ Have a bat and a bowl in our giant cricket game!
- 6.00pm T20 CRICKET MATCH ~ Watch Woldingham Village Cricket Club v inTandridge Tigers
Sponsors & Raffle Donations
We are very lucky to be supported by some fantastic local businesses.
We are still looking for sponsors and raffle prize donations – please email us here if you are interested in being a sponsor or donating a raffle prize.
- Nine 8 Nine Design & Print
- Britannia Sandersteads
- Essential Flooring
- LCA Stage Academy
- JQ Developments
- Right At Home
- Vertex Construction
- South London Fencing
- 6 Sides Building Solutions
Please come along on the day and enjoy our Charity T20 Cricket Event, raising money for a fantastic cause!