FREE Outdoor Gym
With the great sunshine we’ve been having lately, we thought we would draw attention to the FREE outdoor gym at Whytelefe Recreational Ground.
With 7 action stations, it’s a great way to get fit, especially combined with some hill sprints, which you can also do at Whyteleafe Rec!
- Ski Stepper – provides an excellent low impact work-out. For cardio, balance & co-ordination
- Mini Ski – helps tone up around the waist, hips & thighs
- Pull Down Challenger – helps to develop upper body muscles – chest, shoulders and back
- Health Walker – provides excellent cardio & helps to develop leg muscles
- Push Hands – helps to develop shoulder power, whilst also helping circulation for elbows & wrists
- Power Push – works the upper body muscles & helps the flexibility of shoulder joints & elbows
- Handle Boat – helps develop muscles in arms, legs & abs as well as a great cardio workout
Each station has simple picture instructions, to help beginners use the machines.