We are Holbrook Tree and Land Management, professional contractors caring for trees, managing land and vegetation for commercial sites, schools, private estates, housing associations and home owners.
The business was started by Jonathan Holbrook in October 1996, trading under the name of ‘Arbormedic Tree Services’. Our primary role has been in arboriculture caring for and maintaining amenity trees. Over time we have increasingly found ourselves being asked to carry out other vegetative and land related works. As a result of this we have chosen to change the name to reflect the variety of services we provide. We work within a 25 mile radius of our base in Lingfield, Surrey, covering Oxted, East Grinstead, Edenbridge, Sevenoaks, Reigate, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Crawley and South London.
We have over 25 years experience within the industry and take pride in the services we provide. All of our staff are NPTC qualified and we are fully insured covering both Public/ Employers’ Liability (£10million) and Professional Indemnity. We take an educated and scientific approach to the work we carry out, completed to the industry standard as a minimum. We are compliant with the current Health and Safety legislation and have an excellent track record for safety in the work place. All of the arisings produced from our work are recycled and we are pro-active in managing and reducing our carbon footprint to lessen the impact on the environment.
• Tree pruning and surgery including deadwood removal, crown thinning, crown reductions, pollarding, re-shaping
• Tree felling including dismantling of trees
• Stump and root removal
• Tree and hedge supply and planting
• Supplier of hardwood logs, composted woodchip mulch and G30 W30 biomass woodchip (BSL Registered Supplier)
• Tree Surveys and Inspections (particularly for schools and commercial sites)
• Conservation and restoration work
• Hedge cutting including tractor flail cutting for estates and rural properties
• Scrub cutting/clearance and field topping
• Site clearance for new builds/access roads and renovation projects